Friday, May 31, 2013

Trying to get into blogger...

It seems as if Xanga is dying.  I have been on Xanga since 2003... there was some notification that if they don't raise $60K by July 15th, xanga will be shut down.  I have tried blogger before, but can't really get into it. 

Any suggestions?  How do you connect on blogger?

Here's a brief introduction:

My name is Jill.  I am 33 years old young.  I have four children, all girls.  Isabel-4, Caroline-3, Anna-18 months, Caityln-18 months.  We have two poodles.  I am married to an ER physician.  Prior to becoming a stay at home mom, I was a board certified family nurse practitioner.  I am currently trying to figure out what to do with my professional license.  I have three years to figure it out before it expires.  I was a RN, and worked in the NICU, pediatrics, & CCU.  As a Nurse Practitioner, I worked at an urgent care clinic, and when we moved for my husband's residency, I worked as a contract employee at the VA.  I enjoy exercise, particularly dance fitness, cooking, and gardening.  My children are involved in dance, swim, choir, and soccer.  My husband enjoys running, gardening, and sports of all sorts-he even officiates football.  He is also in the Army National Guard.  Even though we moved two years ago for my husband's "real world" job, I am still struggling to find where I fit in where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment